Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas Post

So yesterday morning we opened presents and ate breakfast then started to bake and cook for when all the family came over later that night. I didn't get any pictures of just my family because we stayed in our pajamas all day until the rest of the family came over! I had an awesome day and got alot of presents and gift cards! I hope everyone enjoyed thier day! I'm still listening to Country Christmas music! Lol. I don't care for Mariah Carey and all the Pop Christmas. I usually listen to Jazz or Country Christmas. Anyway's I made brownies, fudge and some buffalo ranch rollups. My mom and sister made reindeer food, snowball cookies, white-chocolate dipped pretzles and so much more! I also made some sparkling drinks for everyone! Thier was the ''Frostbite'', and the ''Sparkling Rasberry Lemonade". Both of them were delicious! I hope ya'll enjoyed all the food and presents...I know I did! Here are some pictures I took last night!























No comments:

Post a Comment