Friday, November 20, 2015

Sorry!!

    I know it's been awhile since I have posted but it's been crazy here in Texas! I hope everyone is enjoying the fall season. It's been cold down here and I'm not enjoying it. Right now it's 48 degrees and to me that's cold...lol. I learned my lesson about going outside in cold weather...don't wear flipflops and always remember to wear a jacket! I believe it was saturday and the yard needed mowed so I volunteered to mow, well I'm the type that likes to get out there and get it done. So guess what...instead of wearing boots I wear flipflops...I also didn't wear a jacket...which was dumb because now I'm sick with a cold...lol. So now when I go outside I make sure and bundle up! Ya'll please stay warm! Anyway changing the subject. Who's ready for Thanksgiving??!! I know I'm ready! My family and I are going down to my mom's sister's cabins down by the Frio River. I'm super excited, because alot of family that I don't get to see that much are going to be there! I will defintly take tons of pictures so that I can share them with ya'll!!! Well I have tons of things to get done so bye for now and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment