Sunday, February 22, 2015

Courtney's Birthday

This post is a little late but I have been super busy working and updating my other blog! So for my sisters birthday she wanted pizza, so we called up my grandpa and got his recipe for chicago style pizza...so guess who made the pizza's?? Me!! Lol. I didn't mind making them though. Luckilly one of my cousin's decided to help me. She made the pepperoni pizza while I made the supreme pizza! I also made her cake. Which I got the heart idea from. So I am going to share pictures of her party and pizza's and cake! Happy Sunday!
Me and Madeline making the dough

My Pizza

Madeline's Pizza

Here is mine finished ...Idk why there's not a finished picture of Madi's..

The cake ...

And the Birthday Girl! Happy B-day Court!!

No comments:

Post a Comment