Monday, February 23, 2015

A visit to the farm!

So yesterday we went out to see my grandparents and like every time we go out there I always hang out with the animals which includes...A horse,cats,dogs and chickens ...Lol..I'm such a huge animal lover! In fact today my grandpa called and said that Tinkerbell (one of the dogs) just had some puppies and I was begging my dad to take me out there but he said because the roads are to icy. My brother told me to ride my bike and I was like hahaha no! So anyways I just love hanging out with animals, they are the most amazing creatures! It was so funny because I took Charlie (the horse) apple yesterday and he loved it!! He gobbled it down and then he kept sticking his nose in my pocket to see if I had more...Lol...me and him are super close.When we lived with my grandparents for awhile ...I would always take Charlie apples, potatoes, celery and other treats. So anyways I'm going to share some pictures with ya'll!! I'm going back out there on thursday so I will probaly have more pictures!

Charlie Boy

Best Friend selfie

I look hideous..lol...I had my hair down and it was windy out

Callie Girl...I did try to take a selfie with her but It didn't work

This is only a fourth of the chickens...there's way more

Cali....My little baby... I raised her since she was born

Monster, Bear and Greedy...there's like 15 more cats( which I also raised...lol but It was way to cold out to find all of them ...


No comments:

Post a Comment