Monday, November 24, 2014

Update on the Puppy!

Well, we have had Jake for like almost 3 weeks now....he is the cutest puppy BUT he is alot of work...lol.. Like at night around 10 or 11 ...either  my mom or me will put him in his cage...Well he will only sleep for like 3 hrs and then he will wake up ..and by waking up , I mean he's in his playful mood..which consists of ..Biting, scratching, barking, annoying Gracie (while she is trying to sleep) LOL....and finally after about an hour he calms down! Then falls back asleep till morning! And when hewakes up in the morning it's basically the same routine! But after all that being said...Jake is the cutest thing ever! Haha it's the cutest thing....My dad's old boss Kerith brought Jake some puppy clothes and it's so cute because he literally the most cutest puppy ever! I think Gracie is jealous though cuz she dosen't have any dog clothes...lol...hey she has to give me credit though ...because I have looked at Walmart! ( but i haven't found any in her Size..lol) Sorry Gracie! Well I need to try and get some sleep so bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment