Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Happy Fall Ya'll...

Well, November is almost over ..it's hard to believe how fast time flys..it's crazy ..I was thinking about where we live..It has almost been 1 year since we moved back to Texas! Crazy....I would of never thought we would ever live where we live now...lol..but I know that it is the Lord's will for us to be here!! Well, I will defintely be posting pictures soon because thanksgiving is coming up... YAY! Sorry i'm really exited...lol...Fall is my favorite time of the year!! And I found out that the weather in November here is WAY different than the weather in Arizonia in November..lol..It has been getting like really cold here..Like 27 degrees! Wayyyyy to cold for me...lol.. I hope ya'll are enjoying the Fall season...and like I said I will  be posting pics soon! God Bless Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment