Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Random Post...

Hey I know it's been 4 weeks since I have posted but I have been SUPER busy! Vacation, Birthday Party's and helping some people organize their homes so ya I have had no time to blog..lol! I am gonna be posting pictures of my nanny's 100th birthday so be looking for that and don't forget to check out my other blog. Craftycountrychic.blogspot.com. I hope y'all are enjoying summer because I'm about ready for winter! I enjoy getting to swim and tan and go walking/running but it get's sooooooooo humid here in Texas and it makes it hard to stay outside long unless your in the water..lol. We did get to go down to the Frio river down in Concan,Texas where my aunt and uncle rent cabins. We had a blast down there!! We went tubing and floated like 2 hours down the river. The fun part about floating down the river is that in a lot of spots it's more like rapids...Lol...so half of the time it felt like we were going through a washing machine. Then me and my brother went swimming...which was crazy because the river was carrying us down the river...we didn't even have to try to swim! Anyway's it's been a fun summer and I'm ready for school to start! I'm finally a junior! Yayyyyyyyyyyy! Can't believe it! Well I need to go work on my other blog so I better get going. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment