Sunday, March 22, 2015

More pictures of Arizona!

Ok so I found some more pictures of my trip!! Yay!!!
This was actually on the way to the airport 



These girls were awesome! I ordered a grande sized frappachino  and they gave me a venti...and I hung around around at Starbucks and chatted with them for awhile!   
So this random lady came up to us and was like can I take ya'lls pic...and my dad was like sure!

Ok so at the airport there was only certain choices of restraunts...well only wendys was open so i had a yummy salad

Courtney

My parents

This is when they started the de
icng process..it was pretty neat!






The city lights



The wing and lights

I look so cheesy ...this is me and my favorite cousin kendra...

Little Noah

Noah, Me and Haddasah..Noah was so sleepy that day

Kendra stole the camera...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment