Monday, January 26, 2015

Catching up...

Okay I know these pictures are way late...lol!! Thier mostly all of Christmas. I didn't get pictures of Christmas morning mainly because we stay in our pajamas while we open gifts...lol!! But I did get pictures
of Christmas evening which we spent at my Aunt's house. We had alot of fun there. We sang Christmas songs, opened presents and ate! I hope ya'll had a great Christmas and got everything ya'll wanted! I know I did! I got some perfume,clothes, a mossyoak coffee mug and slippers, some girly things like eos, gloves, a nail filer set, a blanket and a scarf and some other stuff! I hope ya'll enjoy the pictures!

Court,Josh,Noah,Madeline,Me and Jonah

Noah opening his gift

Madeline and her gifts from us


Josh and his blanket


Chillin'

Noah again

Jonah rocking his Batman Jacket...lol

My dad on his phone like always...haha

Nana acting silly...and she had surgery like a month ago

Prissy...she's 16 in dog years...so she's 112 in human years!

No comments:

Post a Comment