Saturday, December 13, 2014

Thanksgiving Part 2

Okay so i finally found the rest of my thanksgiving pictures....yay...It's kinda confusing bc we had three thanksgivivng parties this year...lol...We had one party on Saturday then Sunday and then again on Thanksgiving day...whew we were so tired...I am literally burnt out on any kind of food that has to do with the Thanksgiving meal....It was soooo funny bc I tried to eat turkey and I literally choked...it was soooo gross....and even the ham ...i guess it was the texture...so anyways we had a good Thanksgiving and I hope ya'll had a wonderful one as well!! Enjoy the pictures!!


Strawberry Cake....yummy!!




I had to make two of these... it's basically pumpkin pie on steroids..lol

I think were missing some people?

.Jake fell asleep under the table....lol

Gracie loves to sit by my chair and beg...lol

Jake is sooo photogenic...he always looks staright at the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment